Orlando Real Estate Map Based MLS Search
Orlando Real Estate Blog Posts
Still no word on official start date for some of them, and I am really curious how efficient the schedules for all of them are going to be but the newest version of the Central Florida to Miami train is initially expected to cost about $100 each way. So by my math it will be somewhere like $240 round trip if you … [Read More...]
Looking to find out how an Orlando, or Orlando area school performed most recently? The two downloads below allow you to see how Orange County and Seminole County Schools performed most recently as well as historically. For those who want to verify which school a particular address might be dedicated to, then below … [Read More...]
Thanks to inman News, one reader questioned why their full price offer was not accepted by the bank on an REO property, (REO / Real Estate Owned Property) The short answer to the readers question was that it was not illegal, for the bank, or any seller to not accept a full price offer, because offers contain more than … [Read More...]
Aside from beautiful photos, what types of marketing tools & techniques do most real estate agents employ to sell homes? How many real estate agents actually look at the benefits or perils of each marketing tactic and technique? Nearly 85% of the 4,077 homes studied by Johnson and co-authors Christopher Cain … [Read More...]
On Saturday, Mary Shanklin Wrote an Orlando Sentinel Article about new procedures now going into effect in February at the Vue. About half of the 375 units within the Vue have a pet, and the new policy is meant to curb the few who fail to pick up after their pet. I agree with the policy, just as anyone within a … [Read More...]
According to the Sun Sentinel in South Florida... first time homebuyers are suffering in todays market Orlando first time homebuyers are noticing that the slew of homes that previously existed, are no longer as easy to find as they used to be. There are deals still out there, but high demand areas now have a lot … [Read More...]
Orlando Home Sales: 2,430 up 19.9% vs November 2011 Median Price increased to $129,000 50% of all of the 2,430 sales were traditional sales, quite likely due to availability as well as bank delays in short sales. Inventory is down 23% compared to a year ago. Be sure to visit our Orlando Real … [Read More...]
- March 2012 Real Estate Report
- Are You A Casualty Of The Terrible Florida Loan Modification Process?
- Orlando Loan Mod Help: Why it is cheaper to short sale and rent versus getting a loan modification
- Florida Loan Mod Help: Why Lenders Back Off When Threatened With Bankruptcy
- Banks Paying Homeowners to Avoid Foreclosure
- How To Get Your Loan Mod Approved When Negotiating With A Local, Florida Lender
- Orlando Loan Mod Question: How Do I Get A Loan Mod On An FHA Loan?
- Orlando Loan Mod Help: How To Lower Your Mortgage Payment Without A Refi
- Another strategy to use when negotiating a Loan Modification
- Orlando Loan Mod Help: An update on how to stop harassing debt collector phone calls
- Orlando Loan Mod Help: I Owe Property Taxes And Am Behind On My Mortgage. What Should I Do?