Brady Pevehouse moved to Florida in 1996 with a career move that eventually landed him in Orlando in 1997. After buying his first investment home in Oviedo, Brady chose to attend the University of Central Florida where he received a Bachelors of Science Degree in Finance in 2002 when he caught the real estate bug and became seriously interested in buying and selling homes while running a small animation company in Lake Mary, Florida.
In 2005 Brady made it official and became licensed in real estate, and also held a Florida Mortgage Broker license from 2005 through 2009 bringing a complete knowledge of the real estate process.
- Helping Buyers Identify Ideal Properties
- Helping Sellers Market - Online & Offline Marketing Packages Available
- Short Sale Negotiation
- Real Estate Consultations - ("friendly" Gut Checks)
- Market Valuations
- Home Building Consultations
- Home Builder - New Home Construction
- Home Renovation Consultations
Whether you are starting with your first home, or simply researching your options about moving up or down-sizing, contact Brady Pevehouse for a free consultation geared specificly to you and your needs.