25, 50 & 70 Story Medical Buildings Proposed for Downtown
With so much information out there, I thought I would compile some info into one place that helps put some things in perspective..
First off my search started via the Orlando Sentinel Article by Mary Shanklin and Nasseem S. Miller
1. The current possible location as of today is:
2. Projected Milestones for construction as reported by Brendan O'Connor in the Bungalower Article, that includes a lot of information including today's notable buzzwords for urban visionaries...
(1) APPROVAL FOR DEVELOPMENT ; SUMMER – FALL 2018
(2) FOUNDATION / SITE PACKAGE ; SPRING – SUMMER 2019
(3) BREAKING GROUND ; FALL – WINTER 2019
(4) BUILDING PACKAGE ; SPRING – SUMMER 2020
(5) BUILDING CONSTRUCTION ; WINTER – SPRING 2020
(6) CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION ; WINTER – SPRING 2023
(7) OCCUPANCY ; SUMMER – FALL 2024
3. Apparently the location has not been secured, and nothing has been submitted to the city, therefore while there is speculation this may or may not get off the ground and may or may not be 25, 40, 50 or 70 stories tall.... etc...
In short, Downtown Orlando is growing, and developers from across the country are seeing what potenial Downtown Orlando still has on the horizon. In my opinion Orlando does need to grow-up and not out... and right now it looks like that may actually happen!
Here is another great discussion with some information and varying opionions if you find time... UrbanPlanet - Verticle Medical City
specializing in Downtown Orlando Homes For Sale